The NATO-Ukraine Logistics and Standardization Management Workshop
The NATO-Ukraine Logistics and Standardization Management Workshop (LSMW) was hosted under the auspices of the NATO-Ukraine Joint Working Group on Defence Reform by the NATO Liaison Office (NLO) in Kiev and the Multinational Logistics Coordination Centre (MLCC), on 7 – 11 March 2016.
Experts from the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary, the Multinational Logistics Coordination Centre and NATO Standardization Office briefed on the following topics:
- Multinational logistics cooperation;
- Development, maintenance and usage of CZE Defence Standards;
- STANAG/STANREC implementation in the Czech Republic;
- EU Defence Standardization;
- NATO Logistics Standardization;
- Standardization system in Defence area reform in Ukraine.
During the seminar a lot of questions from the Ukrainian side received answers which helped to develop the tasks of the reform process in the area of logistics and standardization.
More than 70 participants from different Ukrainian agencies successfully completed the course and received certificates.